<body>
she'sback
angel
FANGIRL
-for years-
YINTING. 인팅
22July1992
celebrates 15October1986
celebrates 06Nov too
colors of WHITE black blue yellow
shopping at Korea, Thailand
fan of.
-to let you know-
Super Junior
B2ST
CN Blue
FT Island
Infinite
MBLAQ
ONE WAY
SHINee
Trax
U-Kiss
ZE:A
2AM
2PM
이승기
f(x)
G.Na
Kara
SNSD
Kim Seobang/Taewoo
Ian Choe
tagboard
-dead-

links&credits
-the end-
Chloe
Danielle
Eekie
Faith
Genevieve
Janice
Germain
Sheryl
Suxin

Angela
Raine
Simin
Yanying
Yuling

BM0906
Adriel
Alvin
Daphne
Ernest
Eve
Samantha
ShanShan
Xiuyi

Farhan
Leon

4b'o8
Asianfanatics
FTI-SG
InfiniteSG FORUM
INFINITE-SG
Mnet
NoLimitInfinite
SapphireSG
SHINeeSG
SJ-World
SJ-World[TEMP]
Soompi
SuperJuniorOfficialWeb
SUPERJUNIORLOVE

EUNHAEJJANG
JOONILICIOUS

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


memories
-flashback-
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011
Monday, April 13, 20095:06 PM
***********FOOD-OLOGY**************


What is your salad dressing of choice?
→ not sure.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
→ none.

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
→ Korean Food

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
→ Mushrooms.

What do you like to put on your toast?
→ Nutella


**********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
→ 2

What color of cell phone do you have?
→ WHITE.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
→ Left handed.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
→ no.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
→ a fan that other people throw away downstairs.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
→ no.

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
→ yes,

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
→ Lim [something] Hae

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
→ yupp.

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
→ 4or5

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
→ nvr.

Last person you talked to?
→ my dad.

Last person you hugged?
→ donghae! [in mind]

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
→ all expect summer.

Holiday?
→ sch holidays

Day of the week?
→ Sunday.

Month?
→ Jan.


***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
→ yes. donghae.

Mood?
→ damn high!

What are you listening to?
→ nothing

Watching?
→ my white angel[laptop] screen

Worrying about?
→ orientation.


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
→ living room.

What's the last movie you saw?
→ Hotel For Dongs

Do you smile often?
→ i don't know.

QUESTIONS

1) Do you always answer your phone?
→ yes, when i see it. cause i always put it at slient mode.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
→ germain?

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
→ brown.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
→ huh?

5) Do you own a digital camera?
→ yes. it is WHITE too!

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
→ yes. lots of them.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
→ Jingle Bells[this is de only title i know for Christmas song]

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
→ More SuperJunior/FT Island related items. More money.

9) Can you do push ups?
→ yes.

10) Can you do a chin up?
→ no.

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
→ nervous.

12) Do you have any saved texts?
→ no.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
→ no.

14) Do you have an accent?
→ yes. Singapore accent.

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
→ SuperJunior-Let's Not.

16) Plans tonight?
→ Watch SJ videos.

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
→ yes.

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
→ Chocopie with marshmallows & Baked Potato Chips & A Can of drink which i carnt rmb de name [all from SOL Mart]

19) Have you ever been given roses?
→ no.

20) Current worry?
→ orientation

21) Current hate right now?
→ orientation.

22) Met someone who changed your life?
→ no.

23) How did you bring in the New Year!
→ surfing the net.

24) What song represents you?
→ i don't know.

25) Name three people who might complete this?
→ germain,donghae,leeteuk

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
→ watching tv.

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
→ another day.


////////////
1. I've come to realize that my butt:
huh?

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
i talk loud&fast[in chinese]

3. I've come to realize that, if I love someone (not family):
that guy must be a korean.

4. I've come to realize that I need:
more money.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
fandom over Lollipop BangBangTang

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
things doesn't go according to what i want.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
i don't know. nvr drunk before/

8. I've come to realize that money:
is what i need the most.

9. I've come to realize that:
i am starting poly life soon.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
a fangirl.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
DONGHAE! [i realize it long time ago!]

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
forgot. when i watched SuperShow-MarryU

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:
still charging.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up in the morning:
i see donghae's photo beside me.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
look at donghae's photo.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
finishing this.

19. I've come to realize that today is:
TRIPLE CROWN FOR SUPERJUNIOR!

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
sleep late.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
repeat the same things that i have done for days.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
go out with friends.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
germain

28. I've come to realize food:
is what all living things need to survive

31: I've come to realize over the winter:
winter? is when? realize that there isn't winter in Singapore*sobs* haha.
back to the top