I AM FREAKING OUT!
CAUSE I JUST WATCHED SBS INKIGAYO ON TVANTS!it is de 1st time tvants works ever since i dl it.
when i opened it, it was FT Island! it kept pausing and playing. *shrugs*
then later on was Son Dambi. it played very shun4, without any stop.[maybe a small stop in between some parts]
then MC talk. also played well without any stop. Hongki mention SuperJunior and danced a bit of SorrySorry. so, I SCREAM! then he said 2AM.
so 2AM performed after that. quite shun4 i suppose. only a few pauses.
this point of time, i was so afraid that later on it will start de pausing for long long time and playing again.
BUT,
SUPERJUNIOR CAME OUT PERFORMING! AND THE WHOLE PERFORMANCE WAS DAMN FUCKING SHUN4.
SOME OF THEM HAD NEW OUTFITS! MAROON COLOUR!
AND DONGHAE WORE RED GLOVES!
love the cameraman during donghae's parts!
i watched the whole performance on tvants for the 1st time! jjang~
and,
SUPERJUNIOR WON! congrats!
heechul mention about kibum. and he said thankyou. he talk super fast!
they won! i am so high! watching family outing now.