-what will yinting do when she is bored? answer, screams for her friends! to end school fast!-
[my face on the corner. with all 13guys!]

first day of sch. not bad actually. Principles of Management tutorial, 1hr. introduction only, so nth much. i am in Group 2, same as Jewell! haha!
lecture was bored. i can hear him talk but my mind is blank! summore sit at last row, corner! haha. felt damn sleepy. and orh, YOU GUYS DAMN GOOD ARH! I HAVING LECTURE YOU GUYS EATING. WTH!
sch ended at 12pm[11.45?], straight away went home!
later maybe going to Lot One to meet the yanying&yuling. asked them pei2 me go buy laptop bag. haha. going crap around with them!
just tried to webcam with germain, who is in sch. but, she carnt see me, only i can see her. haha! saw her friends through webcam.
GERMAIN CHONG! AT LEAST YOU HAVE FRIENDS TO SING AND SPAZZ WITH YOU ABT KPOP. I DUN HAVE LORH! I AM FREAKING JEALOUS! transfer to my class&course leh! germain chong! like that i can spazz! haha! sdfdskfdgdfslh,shklfdgsmkdfgm
-waiting for yuling's sms to say that they finish sch so that i will be going out!-